lundi 30 avril 2018

Home again!

We got home to a bunch of problems.
The washing machine died and shut off the power of the whole apartment at night fall.
And there was a leak in the pipes by the front door.
We have taken care of everything by now of course but it was pretty stressful.
Greg fixed the power pretty quickly.
The plumber came for the leak a couple of days later, it was nothing.
And we bought a new washing machine, but it took me ages to go through all the laundry.
We don't have much room and the weather was not very warm for all the clothes to dry. So I had to do it little bit by little bit.

We came home to these little beauties on the window sill, they didn't die while we were away, yeah!!

In September I started collecting all the beer caps of the beers we drank while on vacation.
I added more from our trip to Chicago.

I sent out a box of goodies to friends

What a shitty picture...

My pretty painted rock found a new place to live :p
I found it on a walk in Chicago.

I made a new souvenir collage. I have pictures of it done by now.
Maybe next time :p
 
 
 

 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire