dimanche 1 avril 2018

Snow Day in Paris

On February 7th, Paris was covered in snow. I hadn't seen such a sight in yeeeears!!!
I had been waiting for it though. All the previous years, I had my camera ready in case I had to get up extra early on a winter morning if snow had fell during the night. But no. I had to wait for 2018.
 
 
I have to say I let my guard down. The roofs looked like this from our windows and yet I hadn't thought there would be snow in the streets for some reason. I realized it when we went grocery shopping. I'm not so bright. 
I loathe grocery shopping, but this time, besides filling the fridge, it helped forming the idea that we would go on a snowy walk afterwards.



So much snow!!!





Good thing I had bought these shoes the week before to bring to Chicago with me.
Well, we didn't have much snow in Chicago (just a little flurry on the last night), so I'm glad Paris was just a winter wonderland for one day.












Our street.

Well, this post turned into quite a photo dump but I was so excited to see snow, I shot a little over a roll.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire