samedi 31 mai 2014

Caravan Life

This week I was on a road trip to Haute Savoie with my Grand Pa. I do that every year. I had never been to Haute Savoie before though. We stayed at a camping near Annecy.


Here are a few shots I took with my tablet, they are mostly pictures of the caravan and the journey itself. I'll do another post with the pictures of the places and things we've seen. It was a fun trip, my Grand Pa is such good company. Always cheerful, nothing brings him down.


First, here was our ride and our home for the week. The caravan is 24years old, there were only 125 of those made. We used to travel and spend our vacation with our grand parents when my brother and I were kids and we would stay in campings in that very same caravan. I only have fond memories about it.

Rest stop

On The Road

I gathered these on our stop for the night. The last time I made a bouquet was ages ago! 

My sweet Grand Pa



This is were we stayed for most of the week, near Annecy, right by the mountains.

The view from my room/dining area, not bad! 

Watching Friends/sewing/drinking tea.

I love it when it rains and I'm inthe caravan, it feels so cosy. I just want to sew and drink tea. Which is basically what I do all the time no matter what. :p

My Grand Pa relaxing.

And now let me give you a tour of our home away from home :)

The bathroom, with toilet, sink and shower.

Kitchen.

My grand Pa's room.

My bedroom/dining area. the whole sitting area and table becomes a bed.

View from my seat/bed.

The fridge :) 

I bought basil. I had never seen black basil before.


It was a fun trip. I'm exhausted though, my Grand Pa is one restless 80year old! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire