mercredi 7 mai 2014

Cooking Like Crazy

Lately I've been cooking and baking a lot! I find it very soothing and I like eating homemade dishes :p
For lunch today I made Moules Marinières (mussels with white wine). It's so easy and delicious!

Yesterday it was sauteed shrimps! (with the CLEAN q-tip in the background, I cleaned my camera yesterday and used some of those)
I've been making homemade pizza as well, crumbles, apetizers cakes with all kind of stuff in them (olives, bacon, cheese...), cannelés.


I also made bagels. They were pretty horrible, hard as stone. I have to try it again!


Cheese puffs, a lot of cheese puffs! I need to share the recipe because these babies are awesome!

Muffins!

And brownies!

I still haven't got a proper camera, hence all the instagram pictures.

In other news I'm going to New York next Sunday! I'm going along with my Mom. It's such a surprise, she asked me if I wanted to come with her on Monday and I bought my plane ticket yesterday! Usually I planned trips to the US moooonths in advance! It's quite nerve wrecking to plan a trip so far away a week in advance. :)
It's too bad my camera is still at the repair shop. But I'll have my film camera.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire