mercredi 21 mai 2014

One Week In New York

I'm just back from a week in New York with my Mom. That was fun! So many things to see, shopping to do and walking! That was a great week!
Here is a post with all of my favorite digital pictures. I brought along my film camera but I have to find a place to get my pictures developped, and even in Paris, it's not easy to find! It had been a while since I took pictures on rolls and the prices to get them developped increased so much! 


I took a lot of pictures of course. :) I'm not very happy with the ones I took with my little digital camera. I really hope the ones on film will be better.


On the first three days I was by myself because my Mom had to work. So I walked all day in Manhattan without a real goal. First thing I saw was the Flatiron. I love the little park right next to it. I had been there a couple of years ago with my brother and a couple of friends.

I've been to Times Square as well. New York is so overwhelming. I think this picture shows it well! Not an inch of spare space.


This was on the second day, in Greenwich Village.

 The Empire State Building.

Statue in Union Square. I love how the buildings in the background are so different from one another!



On the fourth day my Mom was finally done with work. We went to the Chelsea market. What a fun place! We had lobster and took a walk in Chelsea.



We went to the High Line. It looks a lot like the Promenade Plantée in Paris! Old railroad tracks and plants everywhere!

I was so excited when we saw this statue in a mall right across the street from Central Park! It is in the movie Enchanted. I love the movie and it was a regret of mine not to have found it on my first stay in New York. In the movie, Amy Adams and Patrick Dempsey walk through the hall, she sees the statue and says the lady is beautiful. :)

Well, that's it for now! I'm sorting out my pictures. I have a 'Little Things' post I want to do with some of them. A bunch of the little things I love when I go to the USA.
I bought so much cosmetics I have to try them now, I'd love to make an entry about that too!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire