dimanche 4 mai 2014

Without a Camera


The reflex camera I bought a couple of months ago was not working very well. I had to bring it back to the store so they could send it to the repair shop. I got so used to it, it was so easy to take nice pictures effortlessly. 
Now I'm left with a compact digital camera, a Canon Ixus, which is fine for family reunions and stuff like that, but when it comes to taking pictures of my creations, it drives me crazy now.
I also have my tablet which became my best option now! 

I also have this awesome film camera that my Grand Pa gave me (on the picture above). So I decided to dust it off and use it! I think I'll take it around Paris as soon as I finish the black and white roll that's inside. I forgot how much I love taking pictures, and how fun it is! Especially on film.



I also have this awesome lens a friend gave me, I cannot wait to go out and play! It's almost 7pm here I wish I had thought of this sooner today because I had such a hard time keeping myself busy and inspired. Oh well... I'll go explore Paris soon enough.



                           

I've done these yesterday, Tim Burton inspired textile portraits.

 

And I bought more tea :) As if I needed it :p This brand makes such delicious teas, I just want to taste them all! 



I'll go back to my red wine now. :) Cheers!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire