samedi 10 mai 2014

Leaving On a Jetplane


Tomorrow I'm leaving for New York :) So I started packing. I'm quite nervous because I'll be travelling alone. And my flight doesn't leave from Charles de Gaulle Airport but from Orly. I've never been there! Orly is usually for domestic flights. I have to get a bus somewhere in Paris that will take me to the airport. That's the part I really don't like about travelling, getting to the airport. Once I'm there and I find the right counter, I'm good!

Look who's trying to sneak in my luggage! I might pack him by accident :p
I'm very excited to go to New York! First I'll get to spend time with my Mom, then I'll take tons of pictures, I'll get to meet my friend Kathleen from New York. We met online about 7 years ago and never got a chance to meet in person! This is thrilling! And lastly, I'll be shopping a bit :)

Ha! I've packed a few patterns :p
 I can't wait to be on the plane!

Today is a very special day for me, I've been waiting for this for a while. Today I made my 900th sale in my shop. The next big mark is 1000! This is very exciting to me! I opened my shop 2 years and half ago, I did the maths, and 900 sales equals a sale a day!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire