dimanche 22 janvier 2017

Homemade Christmas

For Christmas 2016 I wanted to give as many homemade gifts as possible.
I gave my Grand Pa a clay Devil I made a while ago. Since he likes witches, I thought it would be a good idea to give his devil a friend so I made him a little witch.



I made all the Christmas cards myself with construction paper, glitter sticks, acrylic gems and my beloved glue gun. I really love how they turned out.

For Greg, I made this picture of him with construction paper. He loves racoons even though he has never seen one in person, that's the tragedy of his life. :p I scanned the image and made him a coffee mug via vistaprint. Now he has his face in a frame AND on a mug.

Via Vistaprint as well, I made these two pictures book. One for my Grand Pa with the film pictures I took on all of our trips from 2014 to 2016. It was awesome to relive these moments making the book and picking out the pictures. 
I made one for my brother from our trip to Memphis.


I made these two drawings in 2005 and I remember my Mom wanted them at the time and I never gave them to her. Christmas 2016 was finally the right time. So I framed them and she got them by the Christmas tree.
It was a very nice Christmas, I'm still waiting on the pictures I took that I dropped at the lab. I really want to share one (four actually) of the gifts I got. ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire