mercredi 18 janvier 2017

Miscellanous


In December I reached my 2000th item sold on my online shop. So we celebrated with oysters and Bourgogne Aligoté. I opened the oysters myself. They were delicious.


Making a tartiflette.
Tartiflette is a very rich french dish made of cheese, potatoes, onions, thick chunks of bacon and white wine.


I saw my friend Koddou the other day, we went to the 'Musée de la Chasse et de la Nature' (Hunting and Nature Museum), we didn't see much since we talked the whole time inside the museum instead of looking at the exhibits, then we talked some more walking along the Seine.




Goodbye 2016 readings! I already sold the books I didn't quite like or didn't find important. I'm starting afresh. 

Colorful bricks on the streets of Paris.

My first real attempt at painting... It's not a master piece but it's better than all my previous attempts.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire