dimanche 21 juin 2015

Birthday Lunch


Yesterday we got together with my family for my birthday. We ate good food, drank good wine, chatted and laughed. Everything I wanted :)


My parents just got back from their vacation in Spain and brought me back this beautiful ring.

Hum, garbage picture. :) I had a little mishap with one on the cameras I brought, the Zenit EM. The roll broke, and I had to throw it away. Of course it had all 24 poses used up. They were mostly picture I took in the Père Lachaise Cemetary, so I gues I'll have to go back. I'm not even mad.
Now I (think I) know how to properly roll back the film into the canister so it should be fine for the new roll I put inside.


My Grand Pa blowing bubbles :)


I forgot to share these but I made these brooches a few days ago.
I'm thinking of lauching a crowd funding. I've been dreaming of getting a button making machine. But these babies are very expensive. As I siad it before, I'd like to expand the jewelry line I make with my drawings. I'd love to use them to make buttons, mirrors and magnets.
I'm not very confortable with asking strangers for money though. So I thought it would be a better idea to do it as some kind of pre-sale/ pre-orders. For every euro I get from someone, the person will get it back in merchandise.
And most of the merchandise will be stuff I can not yet make because I don't have the machine.



In other news my faithful ipod died on me. I had it for eight years I have so many great memories linked to it. The stickers it bears for example. The lady bug on the flower , it was the first sticker I put there. I remember exactly in what circumstances. I was sitting on the stairs of the Saint Quentin en Yvelines (the city where my college was)  theather with two very good friends, I had probably just bought the stickers and stuck one there.
The smiling piece of candy my brother put it there on a trip in the US with my parents. We were in the car probaby in Montana. I had bought stickers, I told my brother to pick one and decorate my Ipod with it. Then he made me guess which one. :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire