dimanche 7 juin 2015

Craft, Fun and Body Art


These last few days have been fun. On friday I finally took a day off from sewing. Actually, I took a break from sewing the usual things because I sewed anyway. And then on Saturday and today Sunday I've been selling at a little craft fair in Chatillon.






Lately I ripped a lot of my jeans because I gained a 'little' weight. I've been throwing away a bunch of them not knowing what to do with them (I deeply regret it now because there is always something to do with fabric...). I saved the last one and made a bunch of zipper pouches with them. Last September in Chicago I found this cute zebra ribbon and I haven't found a use for it until Friday. Yay!! Now I have a little something to give my girlfriends.


Since I took the day off, I found the time to do my nails. Kitty manicure!!




Saturday- Sunday: Craft fair. Les Journees du Fait main in Chatillon. What an epic fail! I barely got my money back for renting the spot. But it was fun and interesting. I met a bunch of really awesome people, I learnt a few things and I got to hang out in the sun.
I ordered a bunch of new supplies and I can't wait to receive them. I have an urge to make my jewelry but right now I'm all out of everything.
Sitting there in Chatilon and doing nothing really boosted me. I can't wait to get back to work but I think I'll take it slow in the next few weeks, until I get my supplies that is, I need to get my inspiration back. :p




The really cool thing about the Chatillon event is that they hired a make up artist to do body painting on the first day and glitter tattoos on the second. Couldn't resist!
Since I was not selling at all, I got some nice body art.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire