vendredi 5 juin 2015

DIY Brooch Display Board



Tomorrow I'll be selling my craft at a small event in Chatillon near Paris. I mostly sell brooches and over the last few weeks I had a hard time coming up with a way to display them at the fair. I finally found something, super easy and cheap and it doesn't look too bad too. :)


All you need is a piece of cardboard, duct tape, brown tape, a piece of fabric and of course scissors. I used an empty box of rusks. But I made another display board with studier cardboard for the bigger and heavier brooches.


First I wrapped the cardboard with brown tape to make it sturdier.



Then with another piece of cardboard and duct tape I made a foot just like a picture frame.


And finally I attached the piece of fabric, after cutting it to the right dimensions, with duct tape all around.


It took me 5minutes and it will do nicely for tomorrow. It also didn't cost me a thing since I had all the suplies in store.


Here is the back. :)
Of course you can make it look fancier and take care of the details a little(a lot) better. I am in a rush and I'm just relieved I found something. :p





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire