vendredi 19 juin 2015

Birthday Post


Today is my birthday I'm 31 and I feel like I'm still 25, maybe 26. :)
I spent a fun day, running errands all over Paris. I didn't work much, but that's OK.
I don't really care about being one year older, I feel fine with where I am and who I am today. I have a lot of projects in mind (Trip to Portland, expanding my jewelry shop, planning a new trip for next year, starting my own company for real this time, shooting more film pictures...). I have a lot on my plate and it feels great. Plus I'm the youngest of the people I hang out with, and this feels fantastic all year round! ;)


We stopped by Marks and Spencer and I loaded up on tea. I'm almost all out. That was a close one!
Next stop Lov Organic on Monday!



Last week I worked a lot on my cabochon jewelry. I made a bunch of new drawings and made rings.
I really want to expand this section of my shop. Maybe open a whole new shop only selling these. I've been thinking about buying a button making machine. You can also make mirrors with them and other items, and I'd love to do that. But the complete set (machine + supplies) is a little over 600€. So I'm still wondering if I should do it. Especially since I don't have a 'regular' job, 600€ is a lot of money, a whole month expense actually. I need more time to think about it.





Here are the original drawings. I'm waiting on more supplies to make more necklaces and I'll be all ready to go to use all these.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire