lundi 22 juin 2015

Shopping Spree + Fun Day + Crappy Pictures


Today I took the day off. Wow! It's been a while. :)
In the morning we went to the movies to see the new Pixar movie, Inside Out. It was OK. I really enjoyed the concept of showing emotions as characters. It was fun to see what was going on in people's heads and what was their response in the outside world (not sure what I'm saying s very clear but I'm quite sure my english is getting worse every day...). I was not a big fan of the epic adventure that was going on though. When Joy and Sadness find themselves far away from the headquarters and have to go back that is.
It was just the typical quest story that you can see in tons of movies.
That being said, there was a lot of awesome things and ideas. And I can only imagine all the research that has been done to transcribe the psychological construction in such an accurate and original way.



We spent the all day in Les Halles area. There is a bunch of my favorite shops there. It's a very hectic district of Paris with tons of shops, restaurants, tattoo parlors and a million other things.
I loaded up on Lov Organic teas since I was all out and picked a new flavour I had never tried before tonight and it's yummy! It's almond Rooibos. Trully delicious!!



Then we went to Cash Express, a second hand shop. I bought a bunch of DVDs and I found what I was looking for!!!


A new Ipod!! (Well, not new technically...) Mine died on me about a month ago and I was crushed. How weird it is to walk on the streets with no music in your ears. I wanted the same one and this one was the only one in the store for a pretty good price. Half the price that it's worth everywhere else.


Once at the register I even got a little discount because it was sold without the charger but the salesperson gave me a brand new charger anyway. They are always so nice in this shop! That's were I got my Canon Rebel for 90€! 
It works perfectly, I loaded all my music already, I'm so excited. :)


And here is the last batch of brooches I made for my Etsy Shop.
This week is awesome so far! :p Tomorrow I'll be sewing all day, which is always exciting and on Wednesday I'm having lunch with my Dad and his Dad. I'll take the time to go take pictures in the Père Lachaise cemetary before I meet my Dad. Now that I've got a new MP3 player, it will be even better!

Have a great week!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire