mardi 18 mars 2014

Week End Activities

I totally dropped my goal for this month! :s I've been busy doing other stuff, so not a single watercolor drawing to show right now....
Here's what I've been up to!




On Friday I met my friend Estelle, we had lunch in the park and we shopped for fabric!
So during the week end I was able to make the following bags! :)




You can find them here.

I also made a bunch of brooches here is one:


This is Magda :)


And I made two more pastel drawings on canvas, that was fun! :) and messy, that is why it's so fun. :)



Both are in my shop right now!
The first one is Elycia inspired by the lady wrting the blog Love Elycia
and the second one is Mimi Petite Souris.

I also played around with my camera and my cat :) He must have been a model in another life! he's posing for the camera and takes a different pose for each picture!






So far I've spent the afternoon getting in touch with shops all over Paris that might be interested in selling the things I make... My hopes are not very high about this, but that would be so great! So I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I'm not asking for a dozen shops to take my stuff in, just a couple couple would be awesome!
We'll see!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire