samedi 1 mars 2014

Saturday Drawings, New Goal

Spent the afternoon drawing while watching (listening would be more exact) to the Simpsons...



Here are a bunch of pastel drawings I sprayed so they won't run. My hands are still all sticky.


I started this brand new sketchbook by Paperchase today. I love this brand, it's really fun and pretty.

Here is the first drawing I did...






And the second one, step by step.



What a mess!







Meanwhile, my cat was napping in his travel cage :p


Well, the purpose of this blog was at first to document my life in a new house. But the plan I had thought of didn't work out. We're staying where we are in a tiny apartment.
 So instead, I'll try to keep this blog as a journal, hopefully every single day, with each creative thing I've done during the day.
It would be great if I could make something with my hands every single day!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire