jeudi 13 mars 2014

Day 11 and 12 - Fun Fair Girl, Geisha and Ballerina

I tried to catch up with my water color drawings. I did 3. I'm not really happy with them but I have more ideas for my sewing so...


This is the one I did for Day 11.



Day 12.


Day 12. I just hate this one... I wanted to paint a tutu. The drawing is just awful.




Here's the drawing I'm the happiest with. It's pastel on canva. :) Pastels are fun!






Today's Work. The purse is the best I've done so far! Everything is straight and in place. :)


And here's a picture of my nails :p Just because! :p For once they are all even! I used my favourite nail polishes, the golden one and the gold glittery one.
I feel weary tonight...Probably because I work so hard every day on my shop and the results are so far from steady.
Well, tomorrow I'm seeing my gal pal Estelle; it will do me good. :)
Next week I planned to go get more fabrics, because I used up all of the velvet. I use it to make bags. I want to make more bags!! And shopping for fabrics is so much fun.


Most pictures were taken by my boyfriend, he wants me to credit him. :p
It's done now. 



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire