lundi 3 mars 2014

Day 3 - Mermaid and Feeling Burned out

So I sew again today after a two day break, which is not in my habits. I sew every single day unless I'm away from home all day.
I made a mermaid for the challenge( every month they give a topic and people vote for the best item that has been made, this month's topic is the sea) on the website where I have my shop..




The pictures are really bad... I have nowhere in this apartment where I can take decent pictures for 'big' items like that.
Yep, I'm quite depressed and uninspired and feeling burned out...
First we won't be living in the house of my dreams with all the space I need to quench my creative thirst, and my shop is not doing so well right now... Actually it has been this way for 3 weeks now...
I used to have 1-2 sales a day, even more, and for 3 weeks now I have had only 3 sales...
This feeling will go away but right now I just feel like doing nothing at all...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire