mercredi 19 mars 2014

Three Things I'd Like to Try

Before starting this blog, I've been lurking around and I found very inspiring blogs. They gave me so many ideas! But for now, they all come down to three craft ideas I'd really like to try!

The First one is print making using rubber blocks that you carve yourself. I got the idea from the beautiful blog of Jen Hewett. Here are a few pictures of the beautiful blocks and  prints she makes.







In her blog Jen recommends using Speedy cut blocks to carve. You can find them on ebay in a variety of sizes.



But look how pretty these are!




The second thing I'd really like to try is crochetting with Zpagetti yarn!


And here's exactly what I'd like to do with it! Baskets to store all of my craft supplies that are all over the place. 
I found a very nice shop on ALittlemarket selling those. But I'd much rather do it myself, the yarn looks so soft and nice to the touch!
Here are the basket from Tangerinette. Her pictures are so GOR-GEOUS by the way!




I also found an awesome tutorial to make those! By My Poppet .




It looks easy enough in the tutorial. :)

And finally the last thing I'd really love to get is a button making machine! I used to have one. It was a toy, nothing professionnal! But I've seen on ebay that they are selling the real thing! You can make different sizes of buttons but also pocket mirrors! I would love to turn my drawings into buttons and pocket mirrors!!


Something like that... :) I'll try to find my old toy machine when I go back home. It was so much fun making buttons! I love instant satisfaction :p


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire