lundi 10 mars 2014

March Goal, Oooops!

So I haven't been keeping up with my drawings, for 4 days now! :/
I've been rather busy...
On Saturday, We went to the restaurant for my Grand Father's Birthday. And then we took a walk in the Pere Lachaise Cemetary.

The delicious birthday cake, a fraisier, my favourite!


Jasmine tea, delicious as well!


A collection of Canon Ixus Cameras, mine, my Grandpa's and my Mom's.


Beautiful weather in Paris Saturday.


Père Lachaise.





I didn't draw, but I made lots of stuff, especially today! Business is finally coming back to normal! I hope it will stay that way for the weeks to come!


The purse I made today.


One of the brooches I made today as well.




In the mail I got the zippers I ordered. I couldn't wait to make something with them. :) So I made this pouch.






These are the neckalces I made using my drawings. I put the links to all the listings in the captions beneath the photos. You can also find some of my stuff on Etsy.

That's a lot of pictures :) I'm not done! :)




My kitty cuz' he's so cute :p 


Me with bananas on my head. No bananas were hurt during the photo shoot (they were hurt after, I made smoothies with them *evil laugh* )


Ok, so now I guess I just have to go back drawing. I'm too tired today. But that's definitely on my to-do list. :o



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire