mardi 4 mars 2014

Day 3 and 4 - Drawings Mermaid and Twin Girls

Ok, si I decided that March was going to be a drawing a day!

Here is my drawing for March 3





And here's my drawing for today :)
I'm reading this book right now, The White Forest By Adam McOmber, and at point he's talking about this hidden portrait of a Lady with black flowers in her hair... Got me inspired for today's drawing(s).
I should do a post on the books I'm reading as well :) That would be nice to keep track of this as well :p



IT actually looked more promising without the coloring that it turned out to be :/ I don't really like the result with the colors.





That's it for today!
I decided I would do a different 'event' each month. I already have an idea for april and I can't wait!!!
For now, let's stick with a drawing a day :) I need to fill up this sketch book of mine :p



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire