vendredi 28 octobre 2016

A Litlle Black and White

Every time I get rolls of black and white pictures from the lab, I love them, and yet I feel so intimidated shooting black and white.
The black and white films I buy are probably better quality than the color ones I pick, the contrast on the B/W is always so sharp.
Anyway.





This building would have looked better in colors since it was so colorful and uncanny but hey, with film pictures, you're stuck with whatever film you put in. :p




Probably one of my favorite pictures from this trip. Traffic jam at sunset.








Oooh! Another favorite! This is a self portrait of myself on a bench with Greg strolling behind. He didn't know I was taking a picture and I didn't know he was behind me. 


Free stuff found on the curb, books and martini glass.

Me and my book pile.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire