dimanche 30 octobre 2016

CN Tower

Another spot I wanted to visit 17years after. Another pilgrimage. Despite the fact that it was pretty expensive(CAN $40 tax included), we went up there.
Not worth the money.


This is the $40 shot. 
The view was pretty disappointing. You can't see the whole view around unless you go on the belvedere but there is a pretty dense fence and you don't see that much, or you can pay extra and go higher. After forking $40, there was no way we would pay extra.
 The rest of the view was not visible from the level we stopped at because there is a restaurant and you can't really go in there and take pictures from the window tables and disrupt people having drinks and stuff.


Actually, this is the $40 shot, I like it better :p





Recreated a picture i took 17years ago.
The glass floor was actually pretty thrilling. Feels weird to be so up high, I felt dizzy and my hands were clammy.







If I ever go back to Toronto, I won't go up the CN tower again, for sure.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire