jeudi 27 octobre 2016

Niagara Falls



After 17 years, I made a second trip to Niagara Falls, and I was very excited about it.
I'm quite proud of myself for taking all the dispositions to do it, I get pretty stressed out asking for info, but we went to the bus terminal and learned everything we needed to know and a few days later we were on a bus to the Falls.







Of course it was beautiful and impressive, just as I remembered. There is not a lot to say, these pictures have been taken a thousand times by thousands of people.
I'm glad we went but it felt maybe more like something we had to do since we were so close, rather than something we would normaly have done. 
But don't get me wrong, I was excited. It felt kind of like a pilgrimage. 17 years later, I came back in the footsteps of my 15yo self as an adult with a pretty clear vision of what I want my life to be like. 



















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire