mardi 4 octobre 2016

Snapshots from July

Summer 2016 was sweet and lazy by my window. Dinking wine, reading and enjoying a little sunshine by my plants (which are all dead now, a month without watering just did the trick :( )

I had flowers, the most flowers I have ever had. That was nice to see the bees coming and going all summer long.

I upgraded the tiny nook by the window that is now refered as 'the library'. I installed a wooden wine box and put of all my yet-to-read books in it. I also salvaged a cute and vintage little table from my grand parents' which gives a very chic and library feel to my nook (yet I still put my glass on the floor, but hey, the table looks nice).

Before going to Toronto for a month, I pressed the flowers that were blooming and harvested my verbena, so now I have verbena herbal tea for, I hope, a few months.

Books. So many books. I bought so many books this year. The number even got bigger in Toronto. I brought back about twenty books. Greg hates me for this ;p The luggage was so heavy. But if you ask me, it was of course all worth it. I didn't buy much else. A bunch of clothes that I badly needed (3pairs of pants and 4shirts), mine are falling apart. So I went to all the bookstores I could find, preferably, used books, and that was that.

The pigeons were back this year, two floors below from last year. There were two baby pigeons. They made a lot of noise and a big mess in our neighbour's flower pot while they were away for a couple of months.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire