samedi 8 octobre 2016

Test Roll Kodak Retinette


Kodak Retinette: what an awesome little film camera! It's so awesome I'll bring it on my next trip(s ?). I found it in my grand parents' stuff while clearing their apartment.

It's a very compact camera with bellows(!!!) so the lens is retractable and is protected by a little door when it's closed. I tested quite a few old cameras lately and, I need to dig a little deeper and take more pics with it, but I think the Retinette will be my favourite.


Quite 'osé' street art on a miror.


This picture in particular makes me say the retinette is awesome for such a small camera. With others, pictures shot indoors are pretty dark, not this one.
Might also be because I can't use the other ones and got lucky this time. Entirely possible.



I got a little scared when I scanned the roll because these came up and I just thought it might be broken. But it doesn't seem to be.
Again, possibly entirely my fault. Too bad, those were pictures of Paris Plage, when the banks of the Seine are covered in sand and lounging chairs during summer.


From the date I saw on the manual(because I found the manual as well! In a totally different place from the camera), this camera is from the fifties. I can't believe how beautifully it still works.



I took these pictures of the Sonia Rykiel window shop on august 24th, she passed away the next day.

Greg working his palate before gallons of Canadian beers.

Hey! we're in the window!

As he often says when I take a picture of him with flowers: 'A flower amongst flowers'. So True. :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire