lundi 7 avril 2014

Busy Week End! Paintings, Cushion Making, Party....


Last week I was elated, on Monday I got to see my friend Estelle and she brought me new canvases so I could make more paintings! I was pretty anxious to grab my pastels again since the picture above was my first custom order!
Then I made the following picture. I got my inspiration from stunning Elizabeth at Delightfully Tacky.
She has the most big beautiful curly hair! 


I have 3 canvases remaining, I'll try to use them wisely! :)




I made a second cushion using all of my fabric and felt scraps, bits of yarn and thread... It feels good not to throw all of this away anymore! And have very comfy cushions for the couch!!



Here's what the inside of my pillow looks like. Messy uh? But it's way better in there than all over the apartment's floor! Where most of it used to be. I didn't collect it and a lot of scraps got everywhere! The place looks much cleaner now! ;)



Me enjoying the soft cushion :)


On staurday I've been to a party with my parents and my grand pa. It was fun, I danced with my mother just like when I was 8. :) And I got to spend some time with the sweetest person on Earth, my Grand Pa!
I had a little too much to drink and on Sunday I wasn't feeling that good. I slept most of the day trying to get rid of the migraine I had. It didn't work. What worked was 2 tablets of expired Ibuprophene...
We (my boyfriend and I ) spent Sunday at my apartment in Epernon. It's been almost a year and a half that I don't live there. I hate to see the place so desolated. It's such a nice apartment, full of light. I collected two suitcases of my stuff and we're back to Paris now. :)
I brought back the rest of my nail polishes. 
Yay! :D



My poor kitty was feeling sick this week end, until he threw up on the bathroom carpet, then he was all better. I didn't feel too good either. Stomach aches and hangover all through the week end... We're all better now and ready to rock this new week starting today! :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire