mardi 1 avril 2014

Craft Idea - Chopsticks Revisited Into Hairsticks

I wouldn't call this post a DIY because it's so easy I could cry, so I call it a craft idea :)
Lately we've been saving all the chopsticks that we get when we order sushi. Initially it was to stir the resin I make from time to time but we had quite a few on our hands.
I got my bangs a month and a half ago and I've been trying new hairstyles because of them. I'm getting to like my hair up now.
Besides yesterday I caved and got washi tape, I thought it was  a nice, fun and pretty way to upgrade these chopsticks.
So I used the chopsticks, washi tapes, nail polishes and charms.



The hairsticks in the making :) I love the idea of recycling something that should have been thrown away. Plus I 'really needed' hairsticks. Might as well be pretty, homemade, cheap and from recycled materials!! :d

Here is how they turned out:



Glittery goodness! ;) Now I need to order more sushi! :p

2 commentaires: