mardi 8 avril 2014

My Favorite Moment of the Week - Pure Bliss


My favorite day of the week is the day I wash my hair. :) The part I like best is actually blow drying my hair.
I guess it sounds silly and completely random as a blog post but what a blissful moment, all warm and comfy! I finally can take the time to read in this flow of hot air and Earl Grey tea vapors.

Cup: Paperchase

My hair dryer must be the oldest thing I own!  I had it when I took my 'BAC', highschool diploma in France. I used to turn it on, place it between my knees as I was sitting on the floor and I would study for the exams this way. I guess the sound of it helps me focus and soothes me.

Right now I'm reading Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert and it's such a nice book! I wasn't expecting I would like it that much! Actually I wasn't expecting I would like it at all! But I do, it's very inspiring and uplifting. It's a feel-good book and I love those!


Last week I went shopping, and bought this delicious tea! I'm an Earl Grey freak!! Here's another thing that really soothes me! Just the scent when I open the box, it feels just like home.
This particular brand is particularly good! It's made of green tea though, I usually like black better but this one rocks anyways!


Writing this post I realize that I'm really struggling with my English. I'm lost for words, I have to think about what I want to say and how to say it. It wasn't like that only a few months ago. I used to think in English just like I do in French, my mother tongue, and that was it!
I guess and hope this blog is good exercise.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire