lundi 28 avril 2014

Flashback Monday - Remember When I Spent My Time On Flickr


Years ago I got into Blythe dolls and the whole Flickr community. I would take so many pictures. I cherish this time of my life. I was still living at my parents, I didn't have a care in the world! :)
The other day I went back on Flickr and found all these pictures of mine and they just felt like home. I thought I could pick a few and make a post with them.
I chose a bunch of pictures of my dolls, even though that's not all there is on my Flickr thread. I have 6 Blythe dolls. I don't take pictures of them anymore. I don't feel like it. But that's OK. I might do that again some day.

Here's my doll family. I had Strawberry Shortcakes as well. I used to shoot rolls all the time. I picked my favorite pictures from them.

Here's the first doll I got. her name is Kate. I ordered it when I was staying at my friends' in Los Angeles because at the time I couldn't figure out how to get it shipped to France. That's around the time I discovered ebay. *sigh*

The second doll I ordered I named her Gina. It was nice to live at my parents because they have a garden.

This is Monroe. My third girl. I made this dress, as well as Gina's hat on the picture above. I used to sell Blythe dolls clothes and hat on Etsy.

Here is Grace. She's the only one I have with me in Paris. I left all of my dolls at my apartment in Epernon. I'll get them back some day, along with all their clothes. :) Grace is special because she was a gift from my dad for my birthday.

Here is Dawn. The only one I customized that much. I've sewn the hair on her scalp, I changed her eyes chips as well and painted her lips.

The last one is Poppy.

How cute are they? The white round things are mushrooms. :)

 Grace in my Grand Pa's garden.

 Customizing Dawn.

 Two Ladies hanging out.

 Gina.

 Hydrengia from my Grand Pa on the same birthday I got Grace.

 Raffaelo the teddy bear. :)

Always on the go!

Those were fun times :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire