mardi 22 avril 2014

Easter Week End - Food Galore and Little Things



For Easter I went to my parents with my boyfriend. We ate, drank and looked for eggs in the garden. :)

As usual my Mom fed us well. It's nice to live in France and have all of this great wine, cheese and pastries!

We had a successful hunt as you can see. :)
We brought back the stork statue from Alsace last October with my Grand Pa. He likes to move it around the garden when he goes to my parents'. He usually puts it in front of the dining room window so the stork can look at us eating and won't feel so alone.

Isn't my Grand Pa the cutest person ever? He's so much fun, always as a soothing word, he's the voice of reason and he's so modern in his way of thinking.

 Vintage teapot my Grand Pa gave me for Christmas.
My brother and I collect poker chips from Harley Davidson stores all over the US. This how I display them. I actually did the same thing my brother did. :p

I cleaned up the apartment and thought it would be fun to have this little scene to look at.
The purple haired doll is playing for the loving couple. :p

I also worked a little. :) 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire