samedi 12 avril 2014

My Lucky Charms



It all started back in 2001 in Las Vegas...I bought this pendant at the Luxor Hotel. For me it was a symbol of life, and being happy to be alive. I've been wearing it ever since, almost every day.
Along the way I found companions for my Egyptian cross.

These are all of them. I wear two chains.(They are all tangled most of the time. :) )

On the same chain as my ankh, I wear this angel that has been given to me about a 2 years ago by a lady I met through the website where I sell my creations. I lost touch with her but she was so nice to me and helped me with so many things in my life with such great advice.
The amber pendant I got from my parents, they brought it back from Lituania.
I bought the Labradorite pendant on Ebay. It was really cheap and I love labradorite. I've read somewhere that it supposed to help being creative. I can't think of a better stone for me.


On my second chain I have these.
My Mom brought me back the angel from Ireland a couple of years ago. It's so dainty.
The black stone was given to me by my boyfriend last year for my birthday.
The moon and star was a gift from my friend Estelle on shopping spree we went together about a year ago. She has a similar one but bigger.
If the apartment was on fire, my necklaces would probably be the first thing I would grab before I get out. They're always around my neck though, that wouldn't require much effort. :p  But still, you catch my drift.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire