mercredi 23 avril 2014

Re-use Recycle Nail Polish Dissolving Dip


I've been wondering for a while if I could put new nail polish remover in my bottle of nail polish dissolving dip... You never know what companies have in mind, most of the time 'it's throw away the old and BUY a new one'.
My dip was disgusting, it had all this glitter floating around and stuck on the sponge, and the liquid was black and was staining my fingers every time I would use it.
It is super easy to clean and make a new dip with the element of the old one!

First you want to clean the bottle and the sponge that's inside thoroughly.
See how much I needed to change the nail polish remover? And wash the whole thing -_-'
You shouldn't do your nails before doing this, because you are going to ruin you're manicure. :)
And the polish remover smell is quite overwhelming at this stage, nothing too bad, but still. It might be a bother for some people I guess.
All clean and the sponge is dry.


Fill up the bottle with 1/5 polish remover and insert the sponge back. Close the bottle and shake it, and voila! My lovely assistant, thank God, was here to help!


I decorated my bottle with duck tape, the original label was so gross, all stained. I couldn't leave the bottle all white.
So I tried it and it works just fine! I love this product, nail polish dissolving dip is easy to use, you don't have to use cotton pads that you'll throw away in the end and now I love it more since I know it's reusable! Yay!

In other news I signed up today for a sale where I'll be selling my jewelry line in a month! I'm very excited. I'll do it with my friend Estelle, it's going to be so much fun. We'll get to spend the whole week end together plus we're going to sell our stuff! Estelle makes jewelry too.

Here's the flyer of the event:


I'll leave you with pictures of my sweet little kitty. :) Yep, he had to nap after assisting me...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire