jeudi 29 octobre 2015

Between the Tombstones

I finally gathered the nerve to take my camera and do a little self portrait session outside in 'public'. I chose to go to the Père Lachaise cemetary figuring there wouldn't be too much people around and a lot of secluded spots where I wouldn't be caught taking pictures of my own silly self. Because yes, it's kind of embarassing. But it's fun, it's like an act or like painting a picture. Trying to convey or express something through a picture of yourself.
Well, I'll stop justifying myself now.


Dead flowers for dead people.



A cemetary is not the happiest place to take pictures, especially self portraits. But I love this place, it's quiet and beautiful and there is always a lot of people walking around there. It's almost like a park. It's not as gloomy as most cemetaries.



I still couldn't get myself to smile on the pictures. I felt it was inappropriate. So I just look sullen. Meh...











 All the beautiful romantic statues!!








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire