mardi 6 octobre 2015

Roll 1 Corrèze August 2015



Last August I took a trip with my sweet Grand Pa and his caravan to Corrèze, a beautiful part of France.

My Grand pa's hydrangeas on the morning we hit the road.

I took all these pictures with my Canon A1 and got the film processed in Portland a few weeks ago. I decided to not have the photos printed and I bought a scanner to scan the negatives. I am pretty happy about the results and that will save me a lot of money!(about 10€ per roll)



I love our daily routine when we go on trips together. It's so relaxing and my Grand Pa is such great company. The place we visited this time were particularly beuatiful, I hope it shows in my pics. There is still a lot to come. I shot 6 rolls and this is only the first one.


Tea time.



Lunch by the roadside.












Our camping was in Beaulieu-sur-Dordogne. The river was running a few feet from us. It was so nice to wake up in the morning and open the blind to such a beautiful scenary!



This is Collonges la Rouge. Such a pretty village! Everything is made of red bricks. My Grand Pa got me a straw hat there, I wore it almost every day for a month and a half! :)



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire