samedi 17 octobre 2015

Food Drinks And Good Times in Portland

 We had quite a blast tasting different foods, drinks and beers. 
Portland beers were so bitter, not quite to our taste, but we found a bunch that we really like such as the aurora one from ecliptic brewery.
 White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, not new to me but very hard to come by in France.
 We've seen a bunch of Mc Menamins locations all over Portland. They are either breweries, pubs, restaurants or hotels. We wondering what the fuss was all about and on a rainy we stopped by one of them for lunch.
 Night at the Lost And Found.
Once again we met a bunch of adorable people, had a cocktail and a few beers and left the place in quite a tipsy state :)



I even played Elvira's pinball machine.




 This is a sandwich from Goose Hollow Inn. Probably my favorite restaurant we found in Portland. The sandwiches are delicious made of super fresh ingredients and the place itself is pretty. There is a beautiful patio.
We got bored one afternoon and decided to go bowling... :) We had never bowled together, Greg beat me :)




A while ago I spotted this wine on Midge's Modern Girl Blitz blog. I'm always curious to try new wines, especially american wines, and I'm always amazed at the price. This one was almost $13. Our current favorite white wine here in France in a little below 4€ and it's absolutely delicious! The Velvet Devil was not bad but you wouldn't find it for more than 5€ in France.
We even spent $40 on a bottle of Chardonnay to bring at Greg's friends house. I had never spent that much on wine, not even champagne. 
Another of my favorite places to grab some food was this tiny mexican place by our place called La Bonita, on Killingsworth.


Not trip to the US is complete to me without a meal at Taco Bell or Panda Express.
Those are my little rituals.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire