mercredi 28 octobre 2015

Life on Film

I bought jeans, I think they are too big for me. :)

Reading on the bed. 

Got bored and played with make up. 

Since all my plants died over the vacation I bought a  verbena plant. I started making tea with it and it was so good, the plant looks nothing like this anymore. It almost leafless now :/


  
Flattening my hair.

My grand pa pretending to enjoy a dish of rabbit my mom made. It was not very good.

Bubbles.

 

My Dad's birthday.

A gift for my mom.

Waiting to be collected by garbage men.


Every year there is an electronic item I'm very happy I purchased. There was my tablet, my camera and this year the winner is this little negative scanner. I had so many rolls of film I had to get processed over the summer, it would have cost me a fortune to get them all printed on paper. So I decided to buy a negative scanner and I'm so happy I did! After I scanned the first 6 rolls I had my money's worth. And I scanned another 12 rolls after that. It's super easy to use and not that expansive(65€). Here it is.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire