mardi 27 octobre 2015

Last day in Portland + Back Home

 For once I didn't want to go home. I'm always happy at the end of a trip to come home and live in my little world again. This time I would have gladly spent another month there in Portland. And it's weird because I didn't even enjoy the city that much.




This is the apartment we stayed at. It was awesome with everything we could possibly need and it was brand new.

During the trip Greg got in touch with a guy he hadn't seen in 25 years. We met him a couple of days before leaving and we had such a great time with him we decided to spend our last night with him and his family. I shot the picture above in his backyard.

I finally read Ghost World. Started it at the airport, finished it on the plane.

The friendly skies. I cannot wait to go on a trip again. The list of the places I want to visit is getting bigger by the minute. 

Back home. A big mess of luggage and dirty laundry.

Of course my plants died while I was away. They were soon replaced.

Back to our beloved routine.

My pile of to-read books. This sight makes me so happy! 
I still have a bunch of books I bought last year in Chicago that I haven't read yet.

I shot 11rolls in Portland. :)
I wasn't feeling very inspired on the spot, but I'm pretty happy with how the pictures turn out. Mostly because they are memories of the great times we had.
See more here. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire