jeudi 22 octobre 2015

Mystery Solved

A few days ago I was wondering how a bunch of pictures of mine got mixed up. I thought I rewinded the film by accident and got double exposures. It turns out that I just scanned two negatives together without noticing. I'm kind of disappointed, the double exposure pictures looked awesome and I thought it was one cool accident.









So here are all the pictures that got mixed together. A day at saint John's and drinks on the balcony.

As a bonus picture, here is a picture of my cat I just scanned from a roll I shot with the Zenit EM. The only OK picture I was able to shoot with it since it doesn't work. 

Here are the mixed up pictures:




I might play with my scanner a little bit and do more of those!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire