vendredi 16 octobre 2015

Ghost Pictures

I don't know how these happened but I'm glad they did. How in the world did I rewind the film to shoot over pre-existing pictures? this is beyond me. So here are a bunch of mixed-up pictures of Saint John's bridge and our 6 o'clock drink on the balcony.

On the day we went to the bridge, it was covered in missing person posters, all for the same lady. It was quite disturbing, I trully hoped she would find her way home some way and get back to her family.
These ghostly picures remind me of these posters.

Well, yesterday I decided to look her up and find out if she was OK. Unfortunately she has been found dead in the Willamette a few days after we crossed the bridge that day.

Obviously her friends and family had been through a lot of trouble to find her, they had put posters all over the place. I can't even imagine the pain.

These pictures reminded me of her, or at least the face I saw on the posters. 
RIP


More film pictures

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire