samedi 10 octobre 2015

Roll 5 Corrèze August 2015

Look at this guy trying to make an escape!
This is the last color roll from our trip to Corèze with my Grand Pa. Please bear with me, it's almost over! :)



Lonely tree.


It looked better in the camera when I took the picture that it looks here.





How typically french does this street look! 



the first and only cat of the trip!

I love gates and plants all over.

Best ice cream of the trip on a very hot day.


My Grand Pa set up the TV set outside one night. Why not? :)

Blurry full moon

Where I sleep in the caravan. The pillow case is from my childhood at my Grand Parents'

Back home and to my Grand Pa's hydrengeas.

My dad plucking the green beans



My Grand Pa 'stole' this plant for me at the camping, I just wanted a little bit to propagate it but he just tore quite a piece!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire