jeudi 8 octobre 2015

Roll 3 Corrèze August 2015

First rainy day (and last)

Survival kit.

Camping washroom selfie

My Grand Pa tinkering


Weirdest mushroom I had ever seen

Naptime

Beaulieu sur Dordogne

Old old door

 

Pretty roses

Self portrait by the river

gathered on a walk

tea time

writing postcards

notebook

quiet place
 
 My favorite house of the whole trip


 looking at the map
 Old sign







 Worried me; i set the timer on the camera and took the pose a few feet from it and a man arrived on his bike right behind me, I thought he was going to be on the pictures or that he would wonder what i was doing taking my own picture in front of these trashcans... Why did I even take a picture in front of those in the first place?







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire