vendredi 23 octobre 2015

Greg's tattoo

September 23.
On this day we both got tattooed. Another ritual when I travel to the US, getting tattooed by a local artist.

I got tattooed first and had to wait a few hours for Greg to get his piece. I read Agatha Christie's Death on the Nile while waiting.

Ha! Blurry! But here is my new tattoo.

In my whole life, I spent more time in tattoo shops than at the hair dresser's. My mom cut my hair for a long time then I did it myself. Last time I got my hair professionaly styled was when when I was 10 or something like that. 
I got a few tattoos over the years and went with my friends and family whenever they were getting one and I could tag aong. So yeah, that's a lot of hours spent in tattoo shops.

She was super sweet and we loved her style.
 

Preliminary sketch.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire