mercredi 7 octobre 2015

Roll 2 Corrèze August 2015

 I don't think I've ever been happier about entire rolls of picture I shot before these. I like every single photo, each one of them carry a special memory.








I took a bunch of self portraits during this vacation. It was fun. I took a lot of pictures of my Grand Pa as well but he grew tired of it, I did it anyway.






More self portraits! Well, all the pictures I put up here are taken by me unless mentionned otherwise.
Oh, and here is my new hat! I guess it's on every single picture of me taken from the last week of august to september 30th. 














I don't have much to say about these. I love them but I'm feeling pretty unarticulate today. I just wanted to share these memories of a wonderful time I spent with my beautiful grand Pa and how fun (and sunny) it was.
And also how gorgeous France is.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire