jeudi 8 octobre 2015

Minolta X500 Last Black and White roll

This pictures are so grainy! This was the last black and white film I owned that I probably bought 6 or 7 years ago. Finally, it's gone now.

The river by the caravan

A little walk in the surroundings

Faithful friend of 30 years

Rocamadour

The tourist

Tiny house

On the moutain side

Rocamadour

Summer attire

Fixing my flip flop. I bought these shoes ten years ago, I just can't live without them when summer comes and I do my best to wear them as long as I can during the year. This year was a good year, I think I wore them for 4 months straight!

A little selfie in the caravan

My Grand Pa accidentally took this picture.




Les Milandes, Josephine Baker's castle


Chocolate mousse time

Weird colors

By the river

These pictures conclude my trip to Corrèze with my Grand Pa. I had a wonderful time and I enjoyed every minute of it!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire